Live and work in a beautiful mountain valley for the summer and/or fall season at the Mountain Campus. Be part of a small community of staff working towards a common goal. Enjoy the mountain lifestyle – hiking, fishing, mountain biking, trail running and rock climbing.
- Summer season: Mid-May to Mid-August
- Fall season: Mid-August to Mid-October
- Located 53 miles west of Fort Collins at 9,000 feet in a remote mountain valley
- Housing provided by the University
- 3 meals a day provided, first year full-time employees will have a $19/week meal deduction
- Employees work a 35 – 40 hour work week with two days off each week
- Wages start at $9.35 per hour
- No pets are permitted
- No cell phone service at the Mountain Campus
- Director of CSU Mountain Campus (Please apply through link provided)
- Dining Services
- Utility Crew
- Delivery Driver
- Challenge Course Facilitator (part time)
- Eco-Week Instructor
How to Apply
Submit the online application below. Inclusion of one written reference is strongly recommended, but not required.
We are accepting applications for the 2017 Summer and Fall season!