Registration for 2021 Getaways opens May 3, 2021!
Mountain Campus Getaways
Mountain Campus Getaways are wonderful opportunities for Faculty, Staff, and Alumni of Colorado State University to experience the Mountain Campus. Spend one of these special weekends hiking, fishing, relaxing, and enjoying the mountains.
About Getaway Weekends
- Spend your holiday weekend relaxing in the mountains with your family! Enjoy fresh cooked meals, stunning views, and wildlife sightings at Mountain Campus. These weekends are reserved for CSU staff, faculty, and alumni and their families. This year only, we welcome Eco Week families!
- Lodging is provided in the Conference Center Cabins or North Dorm. The Conference Center Cabins will offer a private room with 3-4 beds and a private bathroom. Linens are included. The North Dorm will offer a private room with 2-6 beds and access to a communal restroom. Stacked linens are included.
- Your room is accessible to you and your guests only but will be in a cabin or dorm that is shared with other families.
- Check-in is at 4:00 p.m. on your arrival day and check-out is at 12:00 p.m. on your departure day.
- The meal plan includes dinner on your arrival day through lunch on your departure day, sack lunches are available for those wanting to spend the day hiking.
- The challenge course high elements may be open to guests ages 8 and up on one day of the Getaway weekend. If available, a sign-up sheet will be posted at check in. Please bring closed-toe shoes for this activity!
- There is an opportunity to indicate special requests to stay in the same lodging at other guests on the online registration website. Please do not email special requests.
- Adults: $67
- Teens (ages 12-17): $47
- Children (ages 3-11): $36
- Adults: $47
- Teens & Children: $31
2021 Getaway Dates
- Independence Weekend: Friday, July 2 – Sunday, July 4
- NEW IN 2021 – Extended Independence Day Getaway: Sunday, July 4 – Sunday, July 18
- Labor Day Weekend: Saturday, September 4 – Monday, September 6
These are the only dates available for the Getaway program. After May 3 call 970-491-6222 to be added to the wait list if your preferred date is not available.
Special Note: If you are registering a larger group who may require 3 or more rooms, please contact the Mountain Campus at 491-4747 to check availability before registering. Due to growing popularity of the Getaways, we ask you to limit your non-CSU affiliated guests to 1 additional room per registering CSU affiliate.