Description of Programs
The Mountain Campus challenge course is designed to enhance team building and personal growth through a high and a low element experience. Risk taking, communication, group problem solving, and leadership skills also are common focal points.
- Low elements emphasize teamwork and effective communication
- High elements provide an opportunity for personal challenges and growth
- Standard half day (4-hour) sessions include low and high elements
- Minimum of 14 participants, maximum of 50 participants
When a booking has been confirmed, you will receive more information about what to expect on the Mountain Campus challenge course, and for information we’ll need from you to plan for your visit.
To inquire about booking availability and for more information, please “Contact Us”.
- Regular: $41
- Schools/Non-Profits $35
- CSU-affiliated $30
- Lunch Package $14.50
- In order to participate on the challenge course in any capacity, you must have a completed and signed health history form and waiver turned in to your group organizer or Mountain Campus representative prior to participating in activities on site. More information and these forms will be provided in communications planning your visit.