Working at the Mountain Campus
Live and work in a beautiful mountain valley for the summer and/or fall season at the Mountain Campus. Be part of a small community of staff working towards a common goal to serve the Education, Research, and Outreach missions at Colorado State University. Enjoy the mountain lifestyle – hiking, fishing, mountain biking, trail running, rock climbing, or lounging in a hammock with a good book – when you are “off-the-clock”.
NOTE: Due to the ongoing pandemic, a specific opening date has not yet been determined. All details will be communicated with applicants as needed. We appreciate your flexibility during these uncertain times!
- Summer season: Mid-May to Mid-August
- Fall season: Mid-August to Mid-October
- Located 53 miles west of Fort Collins at 9,000 feet in a remote mountain valley
- Housing and 3 meals daily provided by the University
- Employees work a 35 – 40-hour work week with two days off each week
- Pay rate starts at Colorado minimum wage
- No pets or ESAs are permitted
- No cell phone service at the Mountain Campus