Registration for 2017 Getaways will be open April 1st!
Mountain Campus Getaways are wonderful opportunities for Faculty, Staff, and Alumni of Colorado State University and their guests to experience the Mountain Campus. Spend one of these special weekends hiking, fishing, relaxing, and enjoying the mountains.
2017 Getaway Dates
- Memorial Day Weekend: Saturday May 27 - Monday May 29
- Independence Weekend: Saturday July 1 - Tuesday July 4
- Summer Weekend: Dates to be determined, check back later
- Labor Day Weekend: Saturday September 2 - Monday September 4
Special Note: If you are registering a larger group who may require 3 or more rooms, please contact Leslie.Shaner@colostate.edu to check availability before registering.
Register online now
- Lodging is provided in the Conference Center Cabins, which will be a private room with 3-4 beds and a private bathroom. Linens are included. Your room is accessible to you and your guests only, but will be in a cabin that is shared with other families.
- Check-in is at 4:00 p.m. on your arrival day and check-out is at 12:00 on your departure day
- The meal plan includes dinner on your arrival day through lunch on your departure day
- There is an opportunity to indicate special requests to stay in the same lodging at other guests on the online registration website.
Rates are per person per night plus 3.55% tax and include 3 meals.
|Teens (ages 12-18)
|Children (ages 3-11)