Preparing for Weather at Mountain Campus
Mountain weather at 9,000 ft. (2,743m) can be unpredictable. Planning for a variety of conditions is recommended to comfortably enjoy the Mountain Campus through the seasons.
- Weather may change quickly in the Rockies; have layered clothing accessible
- Temperatures can vary dramatically between daytime and evening hours
- Precipitation comes in the form of rain, hail, or snow; waterproof gear is recommended
- Trails and roads around the campus are not paved
- Sunscreen, sunglasses and water are a must
Please check out current weather conditions at the Mountain Campus.